EFT Authorization: I, CONSUMER authorize LIBERDADE BJJ, to transfer electronic funds on a recurring basis from the checking, savings, or credit card account I specified above for my membership dues. This authorization is to remain effective until LIBERDADEBJJ has collected for all charges assessed in connection with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Membership Term: I acknowledge and agree that I will maintain membership and pay the dues specified above for a minimum Term of 52 weekly payments of $45 (adult classes) or $40 (kids classes) until I, consumer give a 30-day notice of cancellation. I agree that I will be liable for dues for the entirety of my active membership. Term of this agreement in the amounts as stated herein regardless of usage or any change of circumstance.
• Down Payment: I am making an initial down payment of $200 when membership is activated.
• Next Payment: I understand my next payment will be taken out weekly therefore after. Price may increase based on Liberdade BJJ membership prices.
• Membership Renewal: After the initial Agreement shall automatically continue from week to week at the prevailing membership rate, which is subject to change, until I contact Liberdade BJJ in writing to cancel. I am responsible for all charges billed or incurred prior to cancellation. I further agree that my membership benefits are exclusive to me and are in no way transferable to anyone else.
Liberdade BJJ agrees to provide and the Student/Consumer agrees to purchase competent instruction, supervised by qualified personnel trained in the procedures and traditions of such activities.
The Student/Consumer acknowledges and agrees as follows: 1. I have chosen to enter into the following program(s) and classes:
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 2. Upon completion and full payment of any phase or program, students wishing to continue with the next phase or program must enter into a new Agreement. 3. Liberdade BJJ or any party designated by Liberdade BJJ may photograph or film me while I attend the premises of Liberdade BJJ and use of any and all such photos, video footage and/or video streaming for promotion, sales, publicity and advertising purposes for all media, including, but not limited to, the internet. 4. The required physical exertion may be strenuous and cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I hereby represent that I am physically fit to receive and participate in the prescribed course of instruction. I acknowledge that I have been advised to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Classes and that my physician has confirmed to me that I have no medical condition which would affect my full participation in the Classes. 5. In consideration of my being permitted to participate in the Classes, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns and anyone else who may claim on my behalf hereby waive any and all claims, liability and damages I may now or in the future have against Liberdade BJJ, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, arising by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused arising from or in connection with my participation in the Classes, however caused. 6. I further hereby release, remiss and forever discharge Liberdade BJJ, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns from and against all demands, claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses arising from or with respect to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused, arising from or in connection with my participation in the Classes whether or not caused by, in whole or in part, the negligence or gross negligence of Liberdade BJJ. 7. I will hold harmless and indemnify Liberdade BJJ, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns from any and all liability for any damage or injury to the property or persons of any third party resulting from my involvement in or presence during any of the Classes. 8. I will comply with all the rules and regulations of Liberdade BJJ. 9. I will pay a service charge of $20.00 for any payments 10 days past due. If there are three payments which are 10 days past due during the period of this Agreement, I agree to pay the remaining balance of the Agreement in full, in addition to any and all recovery charges incurred. 10. I hereby agree that if Liberdade BJJ is unable to process my payment from the designated account provided by me Liberdade BJJ is permitted to use any of the other accounts information provided as many times and as often as needed to replace the unpaid payments and service charges as explained on section 9 of this agreement. 11. In addition to any rights and remedies it may otherwise have, Liberdade BJJ may terminate this Agreement upon ten days' written notice to me if I fail to comply with my obligations under this Agreement and do not cure any such failure within ten days after receiving notice of such failure. 12. Failure to attend the Classes does not relieve me of the obligation to pay the full tuition for the program or phase in which I am currently enrolled.
13. An account will be considered in default status after 60 days. Facility access will be terminated by this date, if not before.
14. I confirm that the provisions in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersede all prior communications, proposals, representations and agreements, whether oral or written with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
16. I acknowledge receiving a copy of this Agreement.
17. I understand my rights and obligations as stated above. I confirm that I am the full age of nineteen years (unless otherwise indicated below) and that I have read and understood this release and waiver of liability and I am aware that by signing this Agreement I am waiving certain legal rights, including the right to claim damages which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, successors or assigns may have against Liberdade BJJ
18. Right of cancellation: You may cancel this Agreement at any time. You do not need a reason to cancel. You are required to give 30 days notice and your membership will be charge one full month of membership before it is terminated. To give cancellation notice, send the following to:
1016 8th Ave. S Nashville, TN 37203
You must give notice of cancellation by a method that will allow you to prove that you gave notice, including registered mail, electronic mail, facsimile or personal delivery. If you send the notice of cancellation by registered mail, electronic mail, or facsimile, it doesn't matter if the seller receives the notice within the required period as long as you sent it within the required period. Also, Buyer or Buyer’s estate may cancel the contract if (1) of the Buyer or Member dies, (2) the Member becomes totally physically disabled for the duration of the contract, (3) the Seller’s facilities are moved to a location that is more than five miles from the original facilities, (4) Seller’s services are no longer available as provided in the contract because of Seller’s permanent discontinuance of operation.